NALUGU PINDI/ SUNNI PINDI/HERBAL BATH POWDER
- 50 GRAMS RICE FLOUR
- 50 GRAMS MULTANI MITTI
- 100 GRAMS CHICK PEAS
- 100 GRAMS GREEN GRAM
- 2 tbsp BASIL LEAVES
- 100 GRAMS GRAM FLOUR
- 2 tbsp NEEM LEAVES
- 2 tbsp FENUGREEK LEAVES
- 1 tbsp TURMERIC POWDER
- 1 tbsp ORANGE OR LEMON PEEL POWDER
- 1 tbsp DRIED GOOSEBERRIES
- 10 ALMONDS (WELL CHOPPED)
- 2 tbsp ROSE PETALS
In the caseof utilizing new fixings, start with sun-drying every one of them. Yet, youshould sun-dry just green grams, rice, and chickpeas in the event that you areutilizing different fixings in effectively dried condition. The grains canlikewise be simmered in a tablespoon of unadulterated ghee for an additionallyenthralling smell. When you are finished with the sun-drying system, crushevery one of them independently into smooth or marginally coarse powders.Presently, take all powdered fixings in a huge combining bowl and mix thempleasantly. Simply ensure that there is no protuberance in the blend. Your ownone of a kind sweet-smelling home grown shower powder Sunni Pindi is prepared!
STEP BYSTEP INSTRUCTIONS TO USE NALUGU/SUNNI PINDI/HERBAL BATH POWDER
1. Mix the necessary measure of theshower powder with a little water or milk and structure a glue of thick yetspreadable consistency. You can likewise pick yogurt or tomato juice or lemonjuice or cucumber juice to blend in with powder.
2. Dampen your skin appropriately.
3. Apply the glue liberally everywhereon over your skin and scour delicately in a little roundabout movement byutilizing your fingertips.
4. Leave it on your skin for thefollowing 10 minutes so as to permit it to retain every single fundamentalsupplement and the wonderful smell from the glue.
5. Finally, wash it off with tepidwater.