PHOOL MAKHANA ALOO CURRY/FOX SEEDS POTATO CURRY
- 1 CUP PHOOL MAKHANA
- 2 POTATO (WELL CHOPPED)
- 2 ONION SMALL (WELL CHOPPED)
- 2 Tea Spoon OIL
- 1 Tea Spoon GINGER POWDER
- 1 Tea Spoon CORIANDER POWDER
- 1 Tea Spoon RED CHILLY POWDER
- 1/2 Tea Spoon TURMERIC POWDER
- 1/2 Tea Spoon CUMIN POWDER
- 1/2 Tea Spoon FENNEL POWDER
- SALT (PER TASTE)
- 1 Tea Spoon CASHEW NUT POWDER
- CORIANDER LEAVES (WELL CHOPPED)
- 3 GREEN CHILIES (WELL SLICED)
Firstly Chop onions and tomatos well and paste it finely
Now boil potatoes and take away the peel and cut into pieces and keep aside
Take a pan and add 2 tea spoons of oil and roast Phool Makhana on a coffee flame and transfer it to a different plate and keep it aside.
In a Same panadd tomato and Onion paste and saute it well on a coffee flame
Now add cumin powder , ginger powder ,fennel powder ,coriander powder, red chilli powder ,turmeric powder and saute it well for couple of minutes.
Now add boiledpotato cubes , well sliced green chilies and cashew powder and stir it and cookwell for couple of minutes.
Now add roasted Phool Makhana and blend it well and cook for for couple of minutes and switch of the flame and transfer the recipe into a fresh bowl.
Finaly garnish the recipe with well chopped coriander leaves and serve with hot rice or chapati.