SORAKAYA /BOTTLE GOURD PULUSU
- 1 BIG SORAKAYA/BOTTLE GOURD
- 1 BIG POTATO
- 1 BIG BRINJAL
- 1 BIG ONION (WELL CHOPPED)
- 5 GREEN CHILIES (WELL SLICED)
- TAMARIND (SMALL LEMON SIZE)
- 1 tbsp JAGGERY (PER YOUR TASTE)
- 1 tbsp RED CHILLY POWDER
- SALT (PER TASTE)
- 1 Tea Spoon TURMERIC POWDER
- CORIANDER LEAVES (WELL CHOPPED)
- 1 Tea Spoon MUSTARD SEEDS
- 1 Tea Spoon JEERA/CUMIN SEEDS
- 1/2 Tea Spoon METHI SEEDS
- 6 CURRY LEAVES
- 3 tbsp OIL
Wash Sorakaya/Bottle gourd during a running water and peel the skin and dig the pieces
Wash Potato and peel the skin and cut as small cubes .
Wash Brinjal and cut as small cubes.
Take Onions and chop it finely and slice green chilies and keep it aside.
Make Tamarind as a juice with water in small cup and keep it aside
Now take a pan and add oil and warmth it on a coffee flame and add Mustard,Cumin seeds ,Methi and Curry leaves and stir it for a short time until they splutter.
Now add well chopped onions and green chilies and fry it for a short time until they become light brownish.
Add chopped Potato and Brinjal and fry it for couple of minutes and add Turmeric powder, Red Chily powder and Salt and fry it for few minutes.
Now add some water and cook them until they become soft and well cooked.
Now add Tamarind Water and Jaggery and blend it well for few seconds and canopy it to cook well.
Finally after couple of minutes cut the flame and garnish the recipe with coriander leaves and serve.