CAPSICUM/GREEN BELL PEPPER FRY
- 3 BIG CAPSICUM (WELL CHOPPED)
- 1 ONION (WELL CHOPPED)
- 2 tbsp RED CHILLI POWDER
- 1/2 tea spoon JEERA/CUMIN SEEDS
- 1/2 tea spoon CORIANDER POWDER
- 1 tea spoon PEANUT POWDER
- 1 tea spoon COCONUT POWDER
- 2 tbsp OIL
- 1 tea spoon TURMERIC POWDER
- SALT (PER TASTE)
Now take a Pan and add Oil and warmth during a low flame and add cumin seeds and await few seconds for splatter and add well chopped onions and saute it for couple of minutes until onions become light brownish.
Now add well chopped Capsicum , turmeric powder and salt and stir it for couple of minutes and cook it for 10 minutes.
Now add coconut ,coriander ,peanut powder and red chilli powder and blend well and cook it for couple of minutes and switch of the flame and eventually you'll serve with hot rice or Chapathi.