- 3 TOMATO (FINELY CHOPPED)
- 1 CAPSICUM (WELL CHOPPED)
- 2 tbsp BUTTER/GHEE
- 1/2 CUP PEAS
- 2 POTATO (BOILED AND PEEL THE SKIN) (WELL CHOPPED AND MASHED)
- 1 ONION (WELL CHOPPED)
- 2 tbsp RED CHILLI POWDER
- SALT (PER TASTE)
- 1/2 tbsp TURMERIC POWDER
- 1/2 tbsp GINGER AND GARLIC PASTE
- 1 tbsp KASURI METHI
- 2 tbsp PAV BHAJI MASALA
- 1/2 tbsp LEMON JUICE
- CORIANDER LEAVES (WELL CHOPPED)
- 10 PAV
- 5 tbsp BUTTER/GHEE
- 1/2 tea spoon RED CHILLY POWDER
Now take a big pan or kadai and warmth it on a coffee flameand add 2 table spoon of butter or ghee and add vegetables and cook it and mashit well and add chilli powder 1 ½ table spoon ,turmeric powder and pav bhajimasala along side kasuri methi and coriander leaves and saute it well for acouple of minutes.
Now add ginger garlic paste,chopped onion,chopped corianderleaves with juice and saute it well for jiffy .
Now finally boil and mash it well for five to 6 minutes mixingnow then and swith off the flame and serve the bhaji in your plate with pav.
You can garnish it with butter and coriander leaves .