GUTHI VANKAYA KURA
- 6 BRINJAL (SMALL SIZE)
- SALT (PER TASTE)
- 4 tbsp PEANUTS (FOR MASALA)
- 2 tbsp SESAME SEEDS (FOR MASALA)
- 1 tbsp JEERA/CUMIN SEEDS (FOR MASALA)
- 1 tbsp CORIANDER /DHANIA SEEDS (FOR MASALA)
- 1/2 tbsp METHI (FOR MASALA)
- 1 inch CINNAMON/DALCHIN (FOR MASALA)
- 2 tbsp CARDAMOM/ILAAICHEE (FOR MASALA)
- 3 CLOVES (FOR MASALA)
- 3 tbsp COCONUT (FOR MASALA)
- 4 GARLIC CLOVE (FOR MASALA)
- 1 inch GINGER (FOR MASALA)
- 1 ONION (WELL SLICED FOR MASALA)
- 1 tbsp RED CHILLY POWDER (FOR MASALA)
- 1/2 tbsp TURMERIC POWDER (FOR MASALA)
- FRESH WATER
- 4 tbsp OIL
- 1/2 tbsp JEERA/CUMIN SEEDS
- 1/2 tbsp MUSTARD SEEDS
- 2 RED CHILLI
- 2 tbsp CURRY LEAVES
- 1 ONIONS SMALL (WELL CHOPPED)
- 3 tbsp TAMARIND
- 1 tbsp RED CHILLY POWDER
- 1/2 tbsp TURMERIC POWDER
- 2 tbsp CORIANDER LEAVES (WELL CHOPPED)
Wash brinjals in running water and cut it in x- shape without taking stalk and soak within the water add with one table spoon of salt for 5 to 10 minutes.
Now for preparing masala paste take peanuts and through a pan and fry it until it turns crispy,and add sesame seeds , coriander seeds,cumin/jeera seeds,cardamom , cinnamon,cloves and methi and fry it on a coffee flame for jiffy .
Now add sliced coconut and fry it for few seconds and keep it aside for few seconds and transfer into grinder and blend it for few seconds and now add garlic,ginger ,chopped onion,turmeric powder ,chilli powder and salt and make it paste adding required water.
Now transfer prepared masala paste into a little bowl and keep it inside brinjals and keep it aside.
Take an out sized pan/kadai and add add oil and heat it on a coffee flame and add curry leaves,Mustard seeds, cumin seeds and red chilli and stir it for few seconds and add well chopped onion and stir it until it became light brownish.
Now add turmeric ,chilli powder and saute on low flame for a brief time .
Now add stuffed brinjals and saute it gently and punctiliously and canopy it and cook for five minutes ( stir it occasionally).
Now add remaining masala paste and saute it well and add extract tamarind and blend it well for a brief time .
Cover the recipe pan and cook it for 15 minutes(stirring in between)
Now see the recipe is completely cooked or not if cooked rich the flame and gently mix it for few seconds and garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve the recipe with rice or chapathi.