EGG FRIED RICE
- 2 CUPS BASAMATI/OTHER RICE
- 3 EGGS
- 3 tbsp GREEN PEAS
- 3 tbsp GREEN BEANS (WELL CHOPPED)
- 1 CARROT (WELL CHOPPED)
- 3 tbsp OIL
- 1/2 CUP SPRING ONIONS (WELL CHOPPED)
- 1/4 CUP SPRING ONION GREEN (WELL CHOPPED)
- 1/2 CUP CABBAGE (WELL CHOPPED)
- 1 BELL PEPPER (WELL CHOPPED)
- 1 tbsp GARLIC (WELL CHOPPED)
- 1 tbsp GINGER (WELL CHOPPED)
- SOYA SAUCE (PER TASTE)
- VINEGER (PER TASTE)
- BLACK PEPPER (PER TASTE)
- SALT (PER TASTE)
- SUGAR (CHOICE) (PER TASTE)
Take Rice and wash it during a wash it properly for fewtimes during a bowl of water and cook it during a autoclave or electric cooker.
Now crack eggs into a little bowl and beat them together for couple of minutes.
Now take a pan and add oil and warmth it in a very low flame for few seconds and chopped garlic and ginger fry it for few seconds.
Now add all chopped vegetables and chopped onions and fry it for 3 to 4 minutes on low flame and pour the eggs and scramble them and cook them for a moment.
Now add add pepper ,salt , vinegar and soya sause and blend it well and cook it for jiffy ( don’t over cook).
Now add cooked Rice and blend / toss it for couple of minutes on a coffee flame for couple of minutes and add pepper powder(if required) and mix it well and toss it for couple of minutes .
Finally garnish with well chopped spring leaves and serve it during a plate.